3 Rivers Rat Rods Pittsburgh, PA ride July 24

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Calling all 3 Rivers Rat Rods!!!! Its time to ride!!! July 24th, Starting at 11am at Southside Riverview park. We are planning to ride from the park to Bicycle Heaven, drool over the bikes for a while and ride back to OTB for some after ride fun.

Everyone is welcome!!!

Hope to see you all there!!!

Hi to all the rat rod bikers,,,craig here from bicycleheaven / bike museum here in pittsburgh pa,,,,cant wait to see you all,,,,the museum will be open,,its free and i hope you like it,,,,,,i dont have much time to get on this forum as i have been working on this for three months from 7 till 11 night and sometimes longer,,,,im just so glad to see everyone has like the museum .,,,thank you to all the people who have helped me move my bikes and parts and fixing up the shop,,thanks curt and all the others,,,,,412 716 4956 craig info if needed

Because my truck is dead and I have to stuff it in my car, I will prob bring a 20" Muscle bike... Just sayin in case anyone else in that mood.

Well, attendance was down...... but five of us rode and had a blast! The sun hid nicely, giving us a break from the high temps lately. Craigs museum/store did not dissappoint us. WOW! Now thats a great destination for a ride! We took pics, but youns really need to join us and see it in person. Finishing at OTB for a Beer and some fries worked out great too! OK guys and gals...... we need to do this again in August with alot more riders. Meanwhile, Our bikes at rest overlooking PNC park.
Pittsburghbikeride.jpg

Re: 3 Rivers Rat Rods Pittsburgh, PA ride July 24(photo heavy)

Thanks for the great ride guys!!! I had a blast!!! Bicycle Heaven is a must see. Photos, words, stories....nothing can compare to actually seeing it for your own eyes. Thanks to Craig for opening such a great place and taking time out of your busy day to talk with us. Here are some photos from Bicycle Heaven and one of the 3 Rivers Rat Rods. I will post a link to video soon. Photos got a little cut off but if you click on them you can view the entire photo.

We are planing on doing another ride in Aug. So come on guys join us for the fun!! Stay posted for Details.
DSC00162_edited-1.jpg

DSC00202.jpg

DSC00200_edited-1.jpg

DSC00199_edited-1.jpg

DSC00197_edited-1.jpg

DSC00190_edited-1.jpg

DSC00182_edited-1.jpg

DSC00176.jpg

DSC00175_edited-1.jpg

DSC00170_edited-1.jpg

DSC00173_edited-1.jpg

DSC00172_edited-1.jpg

DSC00163_edited-1.jpg

Thanks for comming to the Museum,,,i even updated a few things and did some more building,,,the rooms down the hall way look much better with bikes on stands / walls,,,,im putting in every penny i have into this and have been working for 4 months from 9 till 12 night non stop,,,,you guys made me feel good to see you all stop by,,,,,im haveing a bike show sept 16th,,,,,hope you can make it pass the word,,,it will be a bike show bike swap meet,,,im thinking of adding the peddle car people to set up,,what do you think,,,412 716 4956,,any info / help,,,thanks,,,,

Latest posts

Back