3 new bicycles from occ

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i guess they will be called paul junior design bikes,i watched there new epoisode last night and they are coming out with 3 bicycles,to small for me but i wonder if they will cause the excitement like the original one did and what will follow?another spoiler perhaps,one thing i dont understand is paul has his own thing going suposidly seperate form occ put he is on the american choppers series,coul it be that what WE see is not the whole story?AJ

You do realize that those shows are scripted. All those arguments and temper tantrums are to boost ratings and viewers.

yep exactly,there laughing all the way to the bank,the new jeese james s bikes and carshow has the same kind of drama,its like a soap opera involving bikes and cars,seems the more arrogent u are the better the drama works

Can't wait to see one! Looking forward to parting it out for other projects :lol: , like I have the original OCC's. They do have some cool parts on them!

i Just saw the 3 bike on the tv show today ,they are pretty cool, especialy the 2 new metal 20"mag wheels they created for the bikes :D

Saw them aswell. Thought they were ok. Of corse the first thing I thought was what parts could be used off them. Impressed me about as much as the origanals. Hopefully I can square up a deal I've got going for one of the "web bikes". Gonna slice and dice that thing into pieces. Thinking softtail cruiser.

The title of this topic should be changed to (PJD) 3 new bicycles from Paul junior design
52644_453383298058238_848525031_o.jpg

A - Anti - Venom
B - Build - Off
C - Black Widow

He is either shameless, or he needs the endorsement money.I would not want my name on any of that mess!

OCC are pretty much a joke in the motorcycle world, it now appears to be similar for cycles too. IMO the only people that are actually talented on these shows are Rick and Vinnie, certainly not the Pauls.

It'd be interesting to see how they build them, as the majority of motorcycle stuff is a mixture of parts with a bit of icing like fab work and getting the flow jet to do the business, I doubt they're doing too much 'building' on these.

the rims on the build off bike are cool but they are going to be waaaayyy over priced

Doormandean said:
OCC are pretty much a joke in the motorcycle world, it now appears to be similar for cycles too. IMO the only people that are actually talented on these shows are Rick and Vinnie, certainly not the Pauls.

It'd be interesting to see how they build them, as the majority of motorcycle stuff is a mixture of parts with a bit of icing like fab work and getting the flow jet to do the business, I doubt they're doing too much 'building' on these.
i doubt they even did something on them , they have them produce by a bike company ,inspired by the motorcycle, with PJD name on it , PJD just aprooved the desings IMO

Watched that episode where Paul Jr. sat down with the bike manufacturer and basically picked out ready available parts from their line to piece together bikes for PJD. Obviously some parts had to be custom designed, but there really wasn't much original design going on.

I guess I may be ignorant to what it takes to get a bicycle mass produced, but it seems really ironic that a company that boasts innovative design would settle for such cheapo uncreative products. Like others have said, I think he's trying to capitalize on the shows popularity now before it goes off the air in a couple of weeks for good.

I know everyone here is thinking about what they could do with that anti-venom bike to make it actually look cool. :lol:

As hard as it is to admit, I think I prefer the design of the O.C.C. chopper bikes that inundate us on the CL over any of these bikes.

OneHorsePower said:
The title of this topic should be changed to (PJD) 3 new bicycles from Paul junior design
52644_453383298058238_848525031_o.jpg

A - Anti - Venom
B - Build - Off
C - Black Widow

If I saw one at a yard sale I'd grab them for parts.
1. Anti venom: Cool wheels, and a 3 piece crank. Other than that it looks like a cheap Next bike. $20 max

2. Build Off: Awesome wheels, cool seat, grips, springer looks a little weird but useable, decent crank, cool bars for a mountain bike, frame has messed up lines and no flow to it. $75 max

3. Black Widow: As a whole isn't that bad although I would go with fatter tires, loose the clamps and weld on a few tabs for the tank, move the crank forward, and loose the reflectors and chain guard. $75 max

Back