29" BMX CRUISERS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't been around these parts in awhile, funny how full time jobs do that anyway here's one...View attachment 250141
View attachment 250142
View attachment 250144
View attachment 250145
I put different bars, pedals, sprocket, wheels, grips, and saddle on it from stock and it is currently torn down and being stripped of paint, which is a lame time consuming job BTW, and awaiting a new look. I'll post a photoof the in progress soonish. 🤙
I laced 20mm Profile Elite Hubs to Sun Rhino rims via double butted DT spokes to 14mm black ano'd nipples front and rear. I was an early investor in these new RacInc's and waited months until the Container ship logjam in San Pedro, CA. was cleaned up to get it. I think I got box 154 or something. Anyway the early adapters they devised for the rear drop-outs were completely bogus and made the bike unrideable due to slipping in the droputs. So for at least another month it sat half while I searched for a solution with RaceInc to which there wasn't a timely one if you got one of the first bikes. So I looked and looked at options to use the drop-outs as intended, with 20mm hubs. The Profile Elites are insane and loud and actually make the bike super snappy.

I haven't been around these parts in awhile, funny how full time jobs do that anyway here's one...View attachment 250141
View attachment 250142
View attachment 250144
View attachment 250145
I put different bars, pedals, sprocket, wheels, grips, and saddle on it from stock and it is currently torn down and being stripped of paint, which is a lame time consuming job BTW, and awaiting a new look. I'll post a photoof the in progress soonish. 🤙

I laced 20mm Profile Elite Hubs to Sun Rhino rims via double butted DT spokes to 14mm black ano'd nipples front and rear. I was an early investor in these new RacInc's and waited months until the Container ship logjam in San Pedro, CA. was cleaned up to get it. I think I got box 154 or something. Anyway the early adapters they devised for the rear drop-outs were completely bogus and made the bike unrideable due to slipping in the droputs. So for at least another month it sat half while I searched for a solution with RaceInc to which there wasn't a timely one if you got one of the first bikes. So I looked and looked at options to use the drop-outs as intended, with 20mm hubs. The Profile Elites are insane and loud and actually make the bike super snappy.
Very nice 👍

Here's my Big Ripper

p5pb18861718.jpg
p5pb22250045.jpg
p5pb22250040.jpg
p5pb22250037.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back