• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD 26" ROLLFAST TWIN TUBE FRAME $75.00 SHIPPED

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
*****SOLD*****
FOR SALE: Rollfast Frame. 26"
Comes with chainguard and seatpost.
$85.00 Shipped to lower 48 from IA 50022
PayPal, Cash, or Money Order
Thanks for looking!
****NOW $75.00 SHIPPED****
PICTURES BELOW
******SOLD*******

Last edited:
CAM03059.jpg
CAM03061.jpg
CAM03062.jpg

Last edited:
Man so mutch wants.... The scripts are awsome... Glad see these frames popping up... Any one know secret password to get approval from boss lady to collect more toys????? Please anyone.....

Man so mutch wants.... The scripts are awsome... Glad see these frames popping up... Any one know secret password to get approval from boss lady to collect more toys????? Please anyone.....

First, that red frame will probably shine up very well with that original paint.

As for getting more toys, Have you fixed one up for the Boss? That usually will get approval, at least for one or 2 more bikes. If that won't work, you can try what worked for me. I took a couple bikes and disassembled them, hid the frames up in the rafters, than pointed out how I only have a couple bikes but parts to make another one if I only had another frame. I wound up with 12 bikes hanging from hooks and 6 or 7 up in the rafters. Don't get caught or it's all over!:(

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back