2032 "Snubnose" Future Rod -Contest over for us

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2032 "Snubnose" Future Rod -We need your vote!

Comp is at 586 votes with 109 base voters.
We are at 563 votes with 103 base voters.

If you are reading this, you can make a difference.
Please consider helping us.

No problem, it's a quick click and I'm always on here anyway so it's easy to remember, I'm always up late so I popped in my vote for the day too.

Joe, Thanks so much for your efforts.

I wanna thank all of the other RatRodBikes brethren who jumped on board, as well.

We still need voters, so it's not too late to help big time. This thing goes to the 15th, so every new voter we get has the opportunity to give us as many votes.

It's not for any money (100K), it's for the ability to get a project started and completed.

Thanks guys!
-Rich

Lonewolf said:
Joe, Thanks so much for your efforts.

I wanna thank all of the other RatRodBikes brethren who jumped on board, as well.

We still need voters, so it's not too late to help big time. This thing goes to the 15th, so every new voter we get has the opportunity to give us as many votes.

It's not for any money (100K), it's for the ability to get a project started and completed.

Thanks guys!
-Rich

That's rare around here..... :lol:

Lol.

I'm nearly done with my Hawthorne project!

Lonewolf said:
Lol.

I'm nearly done with my Hawthorne project!

cool, I have a Hawthorne going myself, still trying to figure out how to do the brakes though.

you had me at snubnose.
i hope you win,somehow i messed up and voted twice (i didnt know if i was voting right)lol
ill b voting for it again and again and again! :mrgreen:

Don, you just tied us for an equal number of voters to the main competition! When last we checked.

You guys have really helped out!

I don't think I ever mentioned this to the forum before, as I never did a proper intro thread. I was a designer for Confederate Motorcycles and I played a roll in the design of the Y2K Turbine Super Bike. I never mentioned it here, because of all the talent.

Thanks to Joe and Steve- and everyone else who has chosen to provide us with a fighting chance.

Phones have a harder time with the app. Desktops don't even know it's there.

We continue to get more voters but the increase has slowed down quite a bit.

Please help!

Thanks.

i dont have a facebook, (all my friends are here) but i voted on my wifes account. count on 2 more votes when the kids get home from school.

X-ray, that's really nice of you. Thanks do much.

Joe, Don and Dr. T thanks so much for your continued support.

We are at 696

Back