2012 New Belgium Cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too am surrounded by NB bikes. I dont really like this one. I do like the red stripe tires tho.... sure glad I finnaly got one this year :D after years of trying to win one.

I don't like Felt's new frame design at all.
When combined with the gloss red and gold paint scheme, this NB bike is too 'bling bling' for my taste.
The only things I like about it are the redline tires and the saddle.

Hey, if any of you guys are looking to buy a NBB bike check Fort Collins CO Craigslist. There were at least four for sale last night. Sometimes pricey but they are available.

I found a stash ;)

IMAG0023-1.jpg

Don't really like this 2012 model design either - just doesn't do anything for me visually.

I bought one of the Felt 2011 Anniversary model New Belgium bikes off of craig's list.
Added a 3-spd Nexus, Electra apes, and a set of leftover ballistic nylon dirtbike saddlebags. The bags rule!

Built a custom trailer with 20" wheels as well, which is great for runs to the local grocery store. The manager wanted to know where I bought the trailer 8)
Even though I have 2 custom-built bikes (stretched chopper and lowered burrito) I ride the Felt New Belgium bike almost exclusively.

Back