2012 New Belgium Cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
384611_10150435433582620_6007352619_8764835_713532338_n.jpg

don't like =(

Not their best design. Hope it was designed in house and not paid for by some outside third party company.

Maybe it looks better in person. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I still think this was their all time best looking design...

2007EditionNewBelgiumCrusierBlack.jpg

:shock: :shock: Gawd! that thing is ugly. I think I just puked a little in my mouth. The 2011 and 2012 NB cruisers really are a couple of mail-ins. Felt must have lost the designer they had 2005-09 because they are just tossing anything out there hoping it will be accepted. :roll:

Steve, I agree about that black and white NB cruiser being classic.

Tailwinds said:
Kinda funny though, here we are, ratrod-ists, on the ratrod forum, griping about a clearly ugly bike when the designers have clearly gone ratrod in their style.
Come on, none of the Ratters here would dare paint their bike in metallic shades of McDonald's. I'll take fries with that.:mrgreen:

I happen to like it! But maybe I'm partial to NB to opening my eyes (and mouth) to the world of craft brewing. I will always be grateful.

Dr. Tankenstein said:
It looks kinda 'amatuerish' to me. Like it was a last minute thing. :(

I'll take the saddle though.... :mrgreen:

Cheers,
Dr. T

It almost seems to represent their new labeling. Two tone, color block, block lettering, not the elaborate drawings of their past labels. Explorer series they call it if I recall correctly.

Yeah, definitely a weak effort. Those colors do remind of McDonalds. I've got the 2002; silver with black fenders. I have a soft spot for those old Electras.

bradleyd83 said:
I happen to like it! But maybe I'm partial to NB to opening my eyes (and mouth) to the world of craft brewing. I will always be grateful.

I will always be thankful for their beer, just not this bike.

I like it better than their other bikes. Has a Bluebird look to it. Hate the colors and the satin paint.

Ill be willing to pay a decent price for one of these blue ones. My wife fell in love with it when she saw it, but they are so rare to find that I deleted the picture from her computer. :mrgreen:

subadrew said:
I'm sort of surrounded by the NB bikes here. But the robins egg blue 2006 is my favorite. I still have my 2006 electra and love it.

Back