2009 Sacramento Autorama Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
First let me say thanks to Adam and the guys at College Cyclery for putting this on. It was really cool to have the bikes there. Here are a few pics I got before my batteries died.....I guess I shot too many pics in the Mercury room :D If anybody else has pics feel free to post them here.
SANY0016.jpg

SANY0006.jpg

SANY0007.jpg

SANY0008.jpg

SANY0009.jpg

SANY0010.jpg

SANY0011.jpg

SANY0012.jpg

SANY0013.jpg

SANY0014.jpg

SANY0017.jpg

SANY0005.jpg

thanks for posting those! forgot to grab the camera before i left yesterday(for some reason i thought we were supposed to pic everything up after 7 so i left here in a rush)

It's nice to see so many familiar bikes getting the attention they DESERVE!.........Thanks for posting.

i will be posting my pics tonight after work. also i have the results of who won in the classes. i cant remember them all right now so i dont want to post a partial list. a huge thanks to all who entered and helped out with the show. i know we put a lot of smiles on people's faces, and i over heard more than a few saying "wow that is cool i am going to go build one like that" and that is why i personally like doing these shows. and a special thanks to Ted for the beers :mrgreen: which in no way swayed my voting :mrgreen:

first off the class winners sorry if i botch names blame the beer

RAT ROD winner jessie robbinson
ebay053.jpg

LOW RIDER winner ted florez
ebay052.jpg

ORIGINAL/UNRESTORED winner frank ummmm sorry forgot your last name buddy
ebay034.jpg

MUSCLE BIKE winner jessie robbinson
ebay054.jpg

FULL CUSTOM winner (lil ol me) adam copeland
ebay033.jpg

thanks to all i have more pics that i will be posting shortly

mo pics and sorry i seem to have missed a few sorry i was running around shooting pics and my batteries died :cry:

ebay050.jpg

ebay049.jpg

ebay048.jpg

ebay047.jpg

ebay045.jpg

ebay044.jpg

ebay042.jpg

ebay041.jpg

ebay040.jpg

now onto the cars first off the HOOLIGANS bike and car club trophy
ebay039.jpg

ebay037.jpg