20 inch stretch

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.S.BOLTNUT

He who dies with the most toys ,still dies No Fear
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
here it is my or should i say our first stretch ,you should have seen the look on my grand sons face when i told him i was gonna make him a bike out of this. :lol:
lilblackstretch001.jpg
got two of these pink and purple messes in a trade why ? u say so did every one else including me then i rememberd the welder in the barn so started cutting and the sparks flew and the welder hummed
lilblackstretch002.jpg
mide you this is my first attemt at this.
lilblackstretch007.jpg
soo a lil grinding some bondo ,primer,and paint and some help
lilblackstretch025.jpg
heres the frame.
lilblackstretch009.jpg

then the mokup or maybe the end results ?
lilblackstretch033.jpg
lilblackstretch037.jpg
lilblackstretch040.jpg

thanx for all the cool coments guys ., this kid had the biggest smile on his face when he was cruzzin that thing .
lilblackstretch028.jpg
lilblackstretch044.jpg
next he says he wants to murdder it out ! which means he wants everything pianted black , 7 years old where do they get these terms from ? any way so far im just glad it makes him happy.
here"s anthother one of his bikes,
lilblackstretch043.jpg
.among others .

go for it gold street if it dosent work the first time cut and weld it again !. 8)

.... my friend that came out awesome great job, i am very impressed so are you ready to give me the olive runner yet?

Perfect . . . almost like that bike was designed to be streched! You have a good eye!!! Great job! 8)

We had a little bike at the shop that I was telling my daughter about. I was telling her that we could customize it for her. The next day I found out that one of the guys tossed it. :oops: oops!

<><

<><

thanx guys guys for all the support thats what makes this web site so cool , it gives so much insperation , im out here in the stix ,not many ratrodders out here ,this is the greatest outlet . thanx again ! 8)

hey thoes are the best conversions ive ever seen you should go into buisness keep it up and good luck. :p

still gettin nice reviews 8)
cbhoweys wrote should go into buisness

althoght i would like to open a bike shop on day i tried restoring bikes for people for awhile just seems when you mix your hobby with work it kinda takes all the fun out of it ,besides im not that good YET!

Back