2 New Electra's

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We've just taken delivey of 2 new Electras, for me an Indy and for the Pink One a Cruiser 3i - both alloy framed - and cool as you like. Pretty uncommon this side of the pond. Iv'e already taken the mudguards (fenders) off the Indy and much prefer it. Next for the Indy will be a home made leather tool bag, and when funds allow, a Brooks saddle and proper leather bar grips. The pink one went for a mans frame as she doesnt like Ladies style of frame. First outing was a 20 mile cycle to the "Local" bike shop - legs like jelly when we got home - very comfortable though.

100_0824.jpg

I have a specific Rat project in mind, and all will be revealed when and if I can get the particular frame I want........

Keep Rattin dudes!

Paul

Isle of Wight UK

sweet! nice to see a UK project! i need to get my project bike up!

quick question, doyou know of anywhere i can get a big headlight for my bike in the UK? its badly needing one!

Not sure what sort of headlight you are after, but how about an old skool chrome spotlight from a car and convert to led?

Paul

Back