1st cruiser project

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a firestone super cruiser that i am going to be restoring. still dont know the year of my bike. any suggestions, comments, views, inputs, do's and dont's and just anything else... please feel free to comment and post a reply. right now im still having a hard time with what color to put, its either i restore it or just make it a ratlook/rod type. hmmmpphh..

here she is...
IMG_4561.jpg

IMG_4562.jpg

IMG_4563.jpg

IMG_4564.jpg

parts missing... bars, chainguard, wheels, tires,grips and some good ol paint.

I say toss the few little things you need to get it going and ride it around and then go from there. Maybe once you have it ridable then something will come to. Atleast you have all the major parts and cool ones at that too.

thanks for the replies guys.. actually I've done a lot of projects before but only on my bmx. but hey, basically they have the same principle. my only problem and thing that is running on my mind right now is what color to paint on it... zzzzz im planning on spraying some metallic blue green and white color. hhmmpphhh or maybe the primer green or primer red on it. hmmpphh

very nice frame kuya....and the fork is very cool....same as a monarch springer....(mahal yang fork na yan pag bibili ka sa ebay)...i'll be checking for updates of your bikes....keep it up kababayan....

Latest posts

Back