1ST ANNUAL RRB AUCTION BIKE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well if whoever wins the bike auction wants this...
bnbpanel003.jpg

winner of the auction can pm me with their info and ill pay to ship this to them.
if they dont want it ill start a thread and raffle it off with anything it brings going to the site....
sorry for the bad pic but its not finished yet so blurry sneak peak is all you get for now :p

It's worth more. Plus it's going to be the first of what may become an institution. A piece of multinet history.

Double Nickle said:
I think that erichitscar has set the bar high at $230.00
Okay, I'll be the first to ask.....Who is eric hits car?........An INTRO would be nice.

yeah kota im with u ..he just joind the group and now he is gonna win the auction bike ? SOUNDS FISHY if ya ask me !!!! and by the way who is gonna build this next year and how is that gonna be determined ? just wondering if whoever wins the bike is next years builder ? sounds good by me !!!

Double Nickle said:
garagegoon said:
I will build next years bike.... 8)
I'm guessing that means your going to win the bike?

I wish... but probably not... But... who knows...

If I do or if I don't... Myself and Udall will build next years bike... I have a good amount of parts that could be used... But one thing I would like to see is a poll taken just before the build on the style everyone would like to see... The highest votes wins... But, I am getting ahead of myself and we shall wait a year to make the final determinations...

There are probably HUNDREDS of people that "lurk" on this site. They don't feel the need to join or participate, for whatever reason. Some of them MAY open an account just to bid on the bike, and maybe one will win it, and never be heard from again. So be it. With that said. I don't think the winner should be "required" to build the next bike. Hopefully, a few different members will sign up and do the next one. If NOBODY does.......So be it.

KOTA said:
Double Nickle said:
I think that erichitscar has set the bar high at $230.00
Okay, I'll be the first to ask.....Who is eric hits car?........An INTRO would be nice.

OK, I hope I wasn't overstepping my bounds (I'm NOT trying to act as a moderator, it's WAY too much responsibility), but I PM'd 'erichitscar' and asked him to post an intro.

I understand where everyone is coming from, the bike was assembled from parts/$$$/time donated by 'established' members and you are all a little curious about it.

Steve and the mods, I apologize if this was wrong. You know me from my time here, I didn't mean any disrespect.

Cheers!
Dr. T

garagegoon said:
Double Nickle said:
garagegoon said:
I will build next years bike.... 8)
I'm guessing that means your going to win the bike?

I wish... but probably not... But... who knows...

If I do or if I don't... Myself and Udall will build next years bike... I have a good amount of parts that could be used... But one thing I would like to see is a poll taken just before the build on the style everyone would like to see... The highest votes wins... But, I am getting ahead of myself and we shall wait a year to make the final determinations...
That's how it should be done! IMO

I'm thinking Burrito Trike! :lol:

[/quote]
That's how it should be done! IMO

I'm thinking Burrito Trike! :lol:[/quote]

Hey KOTA - How about a Burrito QUADCYCLE! MMmmMmMmmMmMm! SOunds yummy! :shock: :idea:

A side by side tandem burrito QUAD, with dual sissy bars......I'll never get to sleep tonight!

Back