1968 Sears Screamer restored

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I originally bought this bike about 4 years ago, was a basket case. Had a bunch of parts rechromed, had the frame painted HOK Pagan Gold earlier this year. Tires, seat, sissybar are NOS. Finally just got it back together and wanted to show it off.
10231115.jpg

10231104.jpg

10231110.jpg

Pure sweet hotness right there!!!!!!!!

You have it all! Butterfly handlebars, console shifter, rat trap fork, cool chain guard and sprung sissy bar. On top of that, you have the redline tires and the rear is a drag slick! I will never outgrow that stuff!

wheelbender6 said:
You have it all! Butterfly handlebars, console shifter, rat trap fork, cool chain guard and sprung sissy bar. On top of that, you have the redline tires and the rear is a drag slick! I will never outgrow that stuff!
" have it all " indeed :!: SWEET :mrgreen:

Ya giving me incentive to get this done, even though it will be more of a custom then stock but, it will go to the stock look, I have the springer and some nos Wald bars that look like the half steering wheel, where did you get your tires ?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=46818

Wow, very cool!
I had a '70 when I was a kid, and I'd love to get my hands on a nice one again. I'm very envious! 8)

dogdart said:
wheelbender6 said:
" have it all " indeed :!: SWEET :mrgreen:
I could not have said it better! Well done! 8)

Latest posts

Back