1967 Schwinn Fastback

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now to decide tires. Black ones that are exact replicas of the original tires this bike came with. Or white walls that would work. Originally it had a Slik. A white wall slik is far from cheap. And not for a rider in my opinion.... Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful score! wow. Wondering about the shifter and pedals. Smooth sided shifter I thought was '66 but maybe they overlapped? And did all the ramshorns have rat trap pedals?

I like whitewalls on early Fastbacks but only if they're pristine/restored bikes. Blackwalls was the right move on this bike. Looks great!

It has the wrong pedals. That I know. And I believe this is a feb bike. Probably a carry over on the shifter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are going all original, I have a pair of front and rear center stamped S-5 rims for it. They are very nice condition (no brake rub & real nice chrome) & include the correct Sprint hubs and Sprint 5 speed cog. I probably have a nice Sprint derailleur around here too...
I'm restoring a 67 Coppertone Ramshorn that I just picked up from an antique shop in my home town.. I'm interested in the parts that 71SC360 has. If you still have them? My bike is complete but very Rusty.. Im looking for nice chrome.. Thanks Robb

Back