1963 corvette

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
4952d402.jpg

brought it out today

Kool. I like the way you retained part of the rear fender. Is that built from a kit or did you fab it?

The bike I have had for about a year I got it from the original owners son it was rough I soaked the rims in wood bleach repacked all the bearings replaced the tires etc got it road worthy it was used for a paper route it also had double baskets on the back i took those off .the rear fender was also beat to heck right where the friction part of the engine sits so i did not feel bad about cutting a section of it out i am going to put the other part of the rear fender on it looks better that way i just wanted to see how it rode as far as the engine I have 2 that are the same i bought a his and hers sears middle weights that had the engines already installed Craigslist find both for 75 bucks . Guy i got em from said they belonged to his grandparents that used them when they went camping i bet they have not run in 20 years so i mounted one on the corvette yesterday cleaned the Carb and points replaced the fuel lines second pull came to life you can still buy friction kits but from what i understand these are like the best Thanks for looking ill update when I get the other part of the fender on and clean it up a little more

Back