1962 Schwinn Motored Bicycle "The Titletown Flyer"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did notice that on a lot of motored bikes. I was trying to picture the forces at play. Unfortunately the way I cut the fender the chain only goes this way. Since I had already cut it I decided to just try it. I will most likely change it around though.

I fabricated a quick and elegant bracket to mount the headlight. I'm like the way it looks, buts its very easy to take off if I wanted to.

The Titletown Flyer is pretty much complete. The only reason I say pretty much is because most of my creations evolve as time passes. Im going to still modify the seat post to set it back farther on the bike. I find that when Im riding I have a tendancy to sit on the back of the seat. So it will be astetic and functional. I got some vinyl stickers made up for a great price. I really think it rounded out the build very nicely. Honestly I wantd to paint on the details but couldnt find someone and I didnt plan on learing to do it well any time soon. Tried to take some nice pics enjoy.

20130815_175029_zpse20cbf5d.jpg

20130815_174452_zps5e0c2a0c.jpg

I'll bet you are proud of this bike aren't you, and by all rights you should be
this is a freak'n AWSOME BIKE!

VINYL what a sin!!!!! if only you were close to jersey i could have gilded the numbers for you . next car show you make it to look for your local pinstriper they should be able to help you out. over all stunning build.

Back