1961? COLUMBIA FIREBOLT

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I saw this on CL and called the guy. He was about 60 miles away. I asked him what his best deal was and he came back with 125.00. I thinking ok that’s not a steel but looks like a far price. So.. I am debating on taking a drive to look at her . We start BS,ing on the phone and he says where do you live. I tell him He says I will be driving thru there tomorrow. I snapped and said I will take it. Really I just blurted it out. Here are the pictures from the add. I will get more tomorrow night when I have her home. I would like your thoughts. I love this bike . I know it is a middle weight but… she is cool looking. I plan on keeping it as original as I can not sure if the fork is bent or not I will know in less than 24 hours Here are the pictures from the add
5Kd5Hd5Ja3Ge3Fb3l6c6b8c46416a145b1f75.jpg

5G95M95Jc3Mc3Ff3N6c6b7aa1960cf1b91dbb.jpg

You'e lucky! I would love to have one of those bikes :D The frame with the rear rack built in was such a cool idea. I'm surprised more bicycle manufacturers didn't pick up on it! If you want to sell it, let me know!!

Latest posts

Back