1956 JC Higgins Jetflow

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just picked this up this last week but this was my first opportunity to put up any pictures. I found it on craigslist somewhat locally. Overall it's in pretty decent shape. It's missing some of it's original bits and some of it's other original bits need to be replaced. I'm extremely happy though, as this is one of my grail bikes!

Here are the parts I'm looking for. Any help is greatly appreciated!

-Front fender
-Rear fender w/brace
-Pedals
-Headlight w/bracket
-Chainguard (mine is fairly rough--may or may not be able to straighten it)
-Beehive Spring (this one collapses when you sit on the bike)
-Handlebar grips
-Kickstand

If you have any of these parts, you can reply to this thread, pm me, or text me at 916.716.9408

Thank you!!

56Jetflow1-vi.jpg

56Jetflow2-vi.jpg

56Jetflow3-vi.jpg

56Jetflow4-vi.jpg

56Jetflow5-vi.jpg

I have this chainguard. It is for a Girls Jet Flow and has the Fender Skirt Holes on the top. The boys bikes look very cool with the JC Higgins Skirt guards. You can find the skirt guards, but rarely find this particular chain guard.

ColorFlowGuard1.jpg

ColorFlowGuard2.jpg

I have these front fender braces. Notice the holes are bigger for the shouldered bolts.

JCBraces1.jpg

JCBraces2.jpg

and I have this light. It is very similar to the original sealed beam, but a bit more deluxe as the reflector on the top lets you know the light is working.

JCDelta1.jpg

JCDelta2.jpg

JCDelta3.jpg

JCDelta4.jpg

Thank you yeshoney but the chainguards are different, I'm looking for a rear fender brace and I'd really like to find the correct headlight. I really appreciate it though!!

Incredible find!!!
Love that tank and rack!!!!

Looks like you we're able to get this. I wasn't sure as it stayed on CL for a while, I hope you were able to get a deal from the guy as well.

Hey, youre local in sac!! Bring that chain guard over my place one of these days and ill straightening out for you if you need it! Im pretty good with body work and metal work. Aint no charge either, just looking to help out a fellow ratter :D :D

Back