1950 CCM Ballooner

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was an awesome find in very nice original condition. Paid way more than I would normally spend, but they just don't come around in this kind of condition. The Meguirs #2 is really doing a number on this thing. Its getting blown apart to do a "Ratrod" style detailing as we speak. Pics of the cleanup later but for now, heres what I got.

Bikes8044.jpg

Bikes8045.jpg

Bikes8046.jpg

Bikes8047.jpg

Bikes8048.jpg

Bikes8049.jpg

Bikes8050.jpg

Bikes8051.jpg

Bikes8052.jpg

Bikes8053.jpg

Bikes8055.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys!

Eclipse said:
If you ever think of selling the speedo, bars, pedals and seat. Let me know.

Hey Eclipse! I think your bike has a case of the BFS (bent fork syndrome) Thats the same bike though for sure! I might have a fork if you are interested.

Everyone else sees a treadmill in your garage, I see a bike rack time machine. Just strap the front wheel on there for a few days and watch the miles disappear.

Always finding the nice old CCMs I never see them for sale lol you must pluck them fast. However i have one i just got that i never heard of maybe you have? It's gold and is called CCM Sabre it's a 26 1 3/8 wheeled 3 speed from 60's

Edit: I do see them for sale but what people wanna sell them for is a big laugh, i'm sure you seen that $1,000.00 one lol

Back