1941 Schwinn Autocycle ( Update Photo )

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1941 Schwinn Autocycle

BA 107. Pretty rare with all the right parts. You could make a real classic out of that. Here's my postwar BA-107 and it looks like it might be sold to a RRB member. 8) Gary

B607 said:
BA 107. Pretty rare with all the right parts. You could make a real classic out of that. Here's my postwar BA-107 and it looks like it might be sold to a RRB member. 8) Gary

I can confirm that statement :mrgreen:

:wink: I hope you have a van Jeremy. It's never gonna stop raining here! :( Gary

ggfx.jpg

Here it is all cleaned up with the correct handgrips, pedals and headlight lens.

Looking good! 1941 was a huge year for Schwinn and the other bike companies. The winds of war were blowing, and every factory knew they'd be converting over to war production. There was a big push to complete every bike they had parts for. They made a bunch. Gary

Awesome find! :D I tend to buy up bikes that were previously stripped. As a result, I'm always on a quest for replacement parts. One day... I'd like find one that doesn't need to undergo anything but a tune-up. LOL. Enjoy your new ride! :D

Latest posts

Back