1941 firestone ladies tank bike parts

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, just discovered a bike i picked up on cragslist is a 1941 Ladies firestone bullnose cruiser by colson. Its a limited made prewar bike and I need some parts. Handle bars, seat and front rim. The 2 suspension bars are gonna be the hard parts. If you guys have any ideas for parts let me know. I'm thinkin the rear light or lens will be the hardest to find. Does anyone have any photos of these bikes from ad's? I cant really locate any so far. As soon as I can get the pics loaded Ill post them. Let you know what I'm in for lol. Thanks and this is a awesome site. Im glad I joined.

Rusty

I believe Scott has a Colson catalog posted on his site, Classic Bicycle Fanatics. He's also a member here. There's also the forum at the Cabe, aka the Classic & Antique Bicycle Exchange. You may have luck posting a wanted ad there, it's geared more toward stock bikes. -Adam

here are some pics of the one I picked up last week that the american pickers passed on. and also a mens that I got earlier in the year. and I do have an extra lens put was told that even the lens was a one year deal. so pretty rare part.
070037.jpg
[/url]
070049.jpg
[/url]
122426.jpg
[/url]
Here is a ladies that sold at the copake auction.
]
202915.jpg
[/url]
202931.jpg
[/url]
203012.jpg
[/url]
203157.jpg
[/url]
If you have any question on these bikes fill free to ask been doing research on them for about 8 months now to start restoring the mens bike. Thanks, Nate

Thanks Nate, Yea the blue one is the one I got. Missing the bars fork bars light and seat. I guess it has a rear light and assembly that goes under the rear rack. I have some parts lookin to do but I cant wait to get this project going. Its painted rattle can red from about 1970 i think, Ill get some pics up of what I got soon. It does have the horn button and assembly in the tank though. Thanks for the website and information. Ill get ahold of you when things come to a dead end.

Rusty

Not a problem here to help. That is what the site is all about helping others :D

Back