1940's jc higgens

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i finally found THE bike for my wife
000_0235.jpg

not sure exactly what year it is but it was restored about 20 years ago for a diner display... starting to rust up again but rides like a dream
000_0236.jpg

they replaced the old fenders with aftermarket chrome ones .. they're a bit short so it throws the line off at the back should be an easy fix .. but it may be hard to find the jewels they used 60 years ago instead of the reflectors they have on here now
000_0237.jpg

she gave her last bike to my daughter and went back to riding the trek so i spent all summer trien to find one she would love... she cried when she saw it and loves it so much she keeps it in the house... probly to keep me from stealing parts!

Wow, beautiful bike. It has all the bells and whistle's.

Two stunning ladies in two days, first mine now yours.....Who is next

Awsome bike. Those things are pretty hard to find looking that good (without setting your wallet on fire). Enjoy it and have lots of good rides together.

thanks guys for the comments .. yeah i got a good deal on it , more then i like to spend but it wasnt bad at all ... found it on craigslist .. the ad had been on there for a while, called thinking that there woiuld be no way he'd still have it .. when he said he did i made an offer and he jumped on it

the camara hides its many lil faults .. its not perfect lotsa scatches but still very nice

Back