1936 Elgin My Best So Far

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
those headlights are sweet they really finish off the bike. lexus paint hmmm? is it rattle can or shot with a gun? i like the color a lot

Rattle can...bought at O'rileys auto parts. went on pretty good ...but I do miss my 90 degree weather. I lay that stuff on till its wet and never get a run. 70 degree and you have to be careful.

well it is still cold here and i have a frame i have to paint. i told the guy i would have to wait till it gets a bit warmer

Man this would be fun to have a shop somewhere and let someone come in ...pick a frame then pick a color and whatever forks and wheels they wanted to use ..all the rest of the parts and build them a bike just like they wanted .....dreaming :roll:

wow i like it! the bike really turned out great! whered you get the dual headlights?

I see my favorite The Shamrock got bumped to the top again. Mine will never be that bike. It was the inspiration for my build. Even though they really look nothing alike . Its a beautiful bike and I think I got mine to look good too but that one is killer. When you see one that really stands out it makes you wonder if he just got lucky or if he has the vision to do it with all his builds. I wish he was still on and building bikes to see what his next one would have looked like. I'm envious of his talent. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

This one has to go back to the top because it's my favorite. Swell job. I like it a lot.....

Very, very cool indeed. Feels contemporary, minimalistic, quirky and great all at once. Nice work. :mrgreen:

Thanks ...I wish i had your photographer for about an hour...Maybe Steve would let me be on the calender next year :roll:

Back