1936 CWC build (added a siren)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1936 CWC build (finished?)

I have a set of those red striped rims on my old huffy cruiser, absolutely love them. Do you know if they are made by huffy or by someone else? I have no idea...

Great job!
LUV that frame!
thumbsupa1.gif

Birdman I'm not sure who made them. I bought just the hoops, I haven't seen any markings on them. I was told they were prewar but I don't know that for sure. Mine are a light gray with the red stripes.
Kenny

I'm like'n those handle bars Much! Much! Much! better
Nice Bike!

Truckd. you'd really like those handle bars after you rode the bike, their great.
Thanks guys for all the great comments.
Kenny

Brother, that's a sweet bike. I just found that same frame this last Friday, it has issues and may never look as good as yours, but I love what you did to create a riders bike. I hope I get close. Again, that is a fine ride.

Carl, this is the first bike I've built with the Nexus 7 speed hub. If you want a riders bike the Nexus is a must have. No matter what your doing you'll have a gear for it.
Thanks for the great comments.
Good luck on you build, post a lot of pictures.
Kenny

I picked up this siren on ebay, it's complete and even works. It sounds like a 50's police car siren, cool.
Kenny
img_3336.jpg

img_3335.jpg

img_3338.jpg

img_3339.jpg

Back