1927 CCM Cleveland project

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have most of the parts for this beauty. My plan is to keep the original finishes.
I want this to be a well-tuned and preserved rider.

The enamel dipped f/f are in surprisingly good cosmetic condition. I was able to bring back some luster with a gentle by-hand polish.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

This bike is extremely hott

I agree. Very happy to have it. Outside of the NOS fenders, I plan to keep it original finish.
I'm in the slow process of removing the spray bomb off the hoops. I can see the original pin striping under there. Really hope I can exhume whatever is there.

Take your time; i bet it'll come up awesome...

if you get a minute, can you show some detail pics of the cranks (both sides)? I'm fascinated with old CCMs.

The hoops were originally enamel dipped black with 2 lines of pin striping on both sides of the spokes. Someone spray bombed them black. I can still see faint evidence of the OG stripes. I'm going to take my time and carefully remove the bombing. Hopefully reveal the original finish regardless of its condition.

I'll give this stem the once over and see how it looks. No beauty queen, but neither am I.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Latest posts

Back