100 bucks on craigslist

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok so everytime I see a pic of someone's truck filled with bikes from an all or nothing buys, I think of bugs bunny saying
"what a RUB" well now I am a RUB. cragislist score. I did not have room to get it all in the truck ..and he had some other
stuff I really want to go back and get. i got the Jaguar different deal . hear we go
rub's truck loaded downI need a pic of rick flare here ha ha..
car137.jpg

mk6 chain guard and check out that crank
car139.jpg

car138.jpg

goodyear on S2 rims sweet
car140.jpg

rat trap on the rear rack
car141.jpg

disk brake 5spd hub
car149.jpg

locking fork with keys sweet chain guard
car146.jpg

car147.jpg

car148.jpg

car145.jpg

car144.jpg

car143.jpg

Jaguar is definitely a nice pick! I've got a pair of stainless M/W fenders laying around if you want to complete it.

I like that camelback Collegiate too.

SAHWEET! :mrgreen:

Now, lets talk cash and parts, I need that rat trap rear rack thingy, its actually from that Monza G.T. Huffy. I believe it is really a Silver Jet with Monza G.T. parts, because the Monza G.T. never came in chrome. Are you anywhere near Ohio? I may need some wheels too!

I think your right about the frame I am in okc or oklahoma city for us none okies...
partsguy said:
SAHWEET! :mrgreen:

Now, lets talk cash and parts, I need that rat trap rear rack thingy, its actually from that Monza G.T. Huffy. I believe it is really a Silver Jet with Monza G.T. parts, because the Monza G.T. never came in chrome. Are you anywhere near Ohio? I may need some wheels too!

WWHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Da Nature Boy approves of your haul!!
You'll be Stylin' and Profilin' as your Wheelin' and Dealin'

not up to your level .. but working on it.. :lol: I was paying tribute to your gathering skills with my
rick flare ref

kingfish254 said:

MORTUNDEAD said:
That is a really good haul. What year is that collegiate?
not sure .. I never look .. I normally do the fat tire stuff... will not keep most of this stuff
will trade it off to a local guy unless there is interest here for some of it...

Sweet haul! :D Those Goodyear tires look like they could be for a Gasser 8)

Henry morgan said:
not up to your level .. but working on it.. :lol: I was paying tribute to your gathering skills with my
rick flare ref

kingfish254 said:

I was a bit slow on that. I read it a few times wondering why you referenced the Nature Boy, then the light buld finally started to glow. :idea:

I am honored. GREAT SCORE!!!!

not sure how I feel about the jag .. it feels reall small when I ride it.. I might have to try a new seat post.
but it looks good as heck .
Xcruiser said:
Good for you Henry!! wow! Thats a sweet deal on those,sooooo love that Jag!

Back