‘Pard in my pink... Huffy - Sister Zee & Tiger 2

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ‘Pard in my pink... Huffy ** Update - Sister Zee

I saw the zebra first and dug it, didnt know it was a matching set :eek: Cool stuff, looks reeeaaallly good too. And don't sweat the number of views/comments ... there are thousands of people looking at this place, probably more lurkers than you would imagine.

Re: ‘Pard in my pink... Huffy ** Update - Sister Zee

CCR said:
I saw the zebra first and dug it, didnt know it was a matching set :eek: Cool stuff, looks reeeaaallly good too. And don't sweat the number of views/comments ... there are thousands of people looking at this place, probably more lurkers than you would imagine.
Well, this latest addition is for the "lurkers"

The Renaissance Man said:
Nicely done!
...Now go get some PINK meat and burn it over a fire to get your man card back! :lol:
REALLY! I'm tired of girly frames so I got me a trans gender in the works -and I'm havin' BBQed RIBS Tonight!

ratTED said:
The Renaissance Man said:
Nicely done!
...Now go get some PINK meat and burn it over a fire to get your man card back! :lol:
REALLY! I'm tired of girly frames so I got me a trans gender in the works -and I'm havin' BBQed RIBS Tonight!

Female Frame Fabrication Flame Fail? -Trans Gender build link here-

Back