Workman Cycletruck

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Local antique store has a Worksman Cycletruck for sale.
Pretty decent condition...just curious if anyone has any idea of what a good price for one of these is??
Photos later if I can get some

New ones retail for $589 base price, and go up from there, depending on options. The main thing that has changed on these, over the years, is the fork. Being that this is a current-production bike, it´s kinda hard for sellers to try to get premium prices for a roached&rusty vintage one....

Either way, it´ll be fun to toss up some pics and let us know what the guy is asking. FWIW, I bought a used one, a few years old, with dented fenders, typical bad Worksman paint, and no basket for i think $150 off of craigslist. I might have held out and gotten one for less, but the truth is, these things don´t pop up often....

Thanks for above...
The asking was $275 and it has a rather cool basket.
I'll go back and see if it's still there...truth is, I don't need another cycletruck kicking around. Just thought I'd see if it was too good of a deal to pass on

I've got two and I didn't pay more than $100 for either. One is blue original. The other I stripped and powder coated red

Latest posts

Back