West Coast Cheese Head... Finally given to its Owner

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: West Coast Cheese Head...AKA "Stretched Jesse"Now in Color!!

Thanks guys!!! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel...But ive still got some tricks up my sleeve! 8) :mrgreen:

Re: West Coast Cheese Head...Almost DONE Extra Cheezy!!

Almost wrapped up and ready to let him have it!!! I got the wheels done with yellow wall tires and cheese wedge valve caps! Still got to do the head badge and a decal on the crank..Not sure if he wants a head light but we will see!!!
briansbike30.jpg
briansbike31.jpg
briansbike32.jpg
briansbike33.jpg

That length looks just right, I know what I'm doing with my spare frame now, I just hope I can pull it off as well as you!

:lol: really nice, just think how it would look with a nice paint job! :lol:

Thanks fellas, heres a couple pics of it rideable 8) :mrgreen:
briansbike34.jpg
briansbike35.jpg

old school 64 said:
That thing turned out gorgeous !! Guess i need to turn the Drag's off and get off the couch...LOL.. :D

Thanks man,I would like to check out your build do you have a thread for it? 8) :mrgreen:

Re: West Coast Cheese Head...I can see the Headlight!!!

Im still waiting for the post Man to bring the head badge and crank decal so I added a head light...I asked if he wanted one and he couldnt decide so I did ,its got one! I used a solar yard spot light,took off the solar panel,added a switch,made a mount from a reflector,painted it to match and here it is! 8) :mrgreen:
briansbike37.jpg
briansbike36.jpg

I bought that same light for the tail light on my build-off bike.

yoothgeye said:

5 Bucks at OSH and the shape is perfect I couldnt pass it up! Easy to convert to just battery power to...I 8) :mrgreen:

FatBoy said:
yoothgeye said:
5 Bucks at OSH and the shape is perfect I couldnt pass it up! Easy to convert to just battery power to...I 8) :mrgreen:

I got it for $5 at Target, I thought it had a battery in it and the "solar panel" was just a photo cell to turn it on and off? Oh well, should be a snap with a battery and toggle switch.

I absolutely am the worst at being good with camera's and all the digital world has to offer..but i will try and get the better half to do some pics of where i am at...got the bondo where i am fairly happy...now the conundrum is picking a color....and flakes.... :D

FatBoy said:
old school 64 said:
That thing turned out gorgeous !! Guess i need to turn the Drag's off and get off the couch...LOL.. :D

Thanks man,I would like to check out your build do you have a thread for it? 8) :mrgreen:

You put the yellow and green in the perfect places to make it look right. You could have easily over killed it with painting every other thing yellow/green, but you made them compliment each other amazing. Also, is that a tri-tip waiting to be grilled?

Monster 550 said:
You put the yellow and green in the perfect places to make it look right. You could have easily over killed it with painting every other thing yellow/green, but you made them compliment each other amazing. Also, is that a tri-tip waiting to be grilled?

Thanks man, I wasnt quite sure how I was going to pull it off but im glad its almost finished! Good eye that TriTip is allready cookin 8) :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back