Vintage Bike Swap Meet in San Rafael Cal.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I'm having a swap meet on March 3rd.

Vintage Bike Swap Meet
Sunday March 3rd
8AM to 10AM
1349 Via Sessi San Rafael
Bikes and parts must be 1983 or earlier
I can no longer reserve spaces for vendors. My private parking lot is full. There are parking spaces in the adjacent alley and an adjacent city parking lot where people can spread out there stuff. I will not be displaying everything that I have for sale. It would be a good idea for people to bring a want list, or email it to me before the event.
Thanks,
Chris
chris at fattiretrading dot com

I did not put a street number because Via Sessi is only half a block long. 1349 Via Sessi...I also have a place in West Sac where I can have swap meets...

Hi Greg,
I can have swap meets at Harbor Central Shopping Center, corner of Harbor and West Capitol. I will have to charge for spaces to use this location. What do you think?
Thanks,
Chris

8 to 10 ? thats two hours only ? i would love to come down and support ,but for me to travel 2 hours to sell for 2 hours is hardly worth it ..

In the late 90s, I was having these swap meets once a month. Then I stopped when I went to school in LA. This is the first swap that I have held since. I like to limit the hours so that I can do other things during the day. In my past experiences at bicycle swap meets, they are intense for the first couple hours then get really slow. This is also a small swap meet because of limited space. You are the first person to complain about the limited hours. I will discuss options like longer hours, frequency (once a month, or?), larger location, I have access to a very nice larger location, but it means that I have to transport my stuff. The current location is where I have most of my old bikes and parts. I have so much that it would take a semi truck to move, so when I do meets elsewhere I only bring about 5% of what I have. At the other location that I have access to here, I will have to charge for spaces, and maybe admission to buyers, but it is a very large, central, and beautiful spot. Other options include a bike show, ride, and lunch at the Broken Drum where I have some of my bikes on display.

broken_drum_bikes.jpg

I can also have swap meets in Vallejo and West Sacramento if there is enough interest.

Thanks,
Chris

I can no longer reserve spaces for vendors. My private parking lot is full. There are parking spaces in the adjacent alley and an adjacent city parking lot where people can spread out there stuff. I will not be displaying everything that I have for sale. It would be a good idea for people to bring a want list, or email it to me before the event.
Thanks,
Chris
chris at fattiretrading dot com

Latest posts

Back