The Toothpick Tracker

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK,I'm in! Here is my entry.It's just how I got it at swapmeet this weekend.I paid $25 for it.I was already thinking about a mini boardtracker.That's why I bought it anyway. I am not really a Schwinn guy,but this should work fine.
mini001.jpg

mini002.jpg

mini003.jpg

wow cool bike make sure it is not a 63 1/2 before you rip into it too bad. it looks like an early frame but then again i am no stingray expert

Well someone better tell me fast! I was going to cut on it today.If it is too rare,I will not do it.This is why I do not like schwinn bikes.It just seems like those guys take the fun out.VW buses run my everyday life & I do not need another hobby like that. I would hate to ruin a bike that someone really wants.I can use another if I need.When I cut My MK1 Raleigh Chopper,I knew I wanted to do it.I had thought about i for years.Let me know THANX!!!!!OGB

It is not a 63-64 bike. It has the wrong seat post clamp, and crank. Also the wheels are s-7's all the way around. The stem (neck) is the type used on schwinn typhoons and Jr's in the 1970's. SSSOOOOO Get to choppin' and post some picks :mrgreen:

I was working on the Toothpick Tracker tonight.Got most of the metal work done.Ground off the sissy bar eyelets,cut of the kickstand,& the chain guard mounts.Also made a tank plate.
toothpicktracker003.jpg

toothpicktracker006.jpg

toothpicktracker007.jpg

toothpicktracker009.jpg

toothpicktracker010.jpg

toothpicktracker011.jpg

toothpicktracker008.jpg

Latest posts

Back