The Orient Express-New Finished Pics!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Orient Express is ready to race!

I took it out for a spin to go ahead and knock a little white off the tires. The Perry Two Star on the rear was being a little tempermental so I will have to tear it back down and figure out what is going on. I was having to pedal a half revolution back to get the brakes to work.

Re: The Orient Express is ready to race!

I got the bugs worked out of the hub and the weather was nice so I took the bike for a spin around town to snap a few pics.

IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

hey man, i have an original late teens,early 20s frame that looks exactly like what youve built.. i like yours because the spacing you made between the top bar and truss almost matches mine exactly.the frustrating part of trying to decifer what mine is is that all the original truss frame photos i can find have the arch tube alot closer to the top tube..i know mine to be genuine vintage but i cant find another one thats close enough to appreciate what mine will look like when done.yours (even though homemade) is the closest thing i have found and its cool to see what you have done with it.

019.jpg

Latest posts

Back