THE NAME OF THIS PLACE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I've been away for too long. Do we still have the occasional "What is a rat rod bike?" debate once and a while? Rat is different, rat is what you make of it and it can be anything. That kind of laidback attitude, openness and the wild creativity that it sparks is what got me here a long time ago. So I'm very proud to tell people, when they ask me "what kind of bike is that?", it's a Rat and send them here for more.

Steve it's your call but I wouldn't change a thing. Thanks again for a great place to chill.

I love the name, it fits the site, it fits us in that we don't even (aren't allowed to :mrgreen: ) define the term here, and we definitely haven't been definted by the name here. To me, this is the friendliest bike forum I've found, and I'm staying, I don't care if you change the name to Pinkbike.com... wait, nevermind, that's been done. :oops: :wink:

Ya done good then......it's still good now. Besides I own a T shirt :D

From the looks of all the Bunnies that are being posted lately, I think Peatbog has convinced Steve to rename the site Rabbit Rod Bikes. :shock:

Latest posts

Back