test

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
North Carolina ,small town called Rockwell
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DSC01574_zps3dbd4a12.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] test upload

Ok I give up how do you post a picture on hear I have done what the instructions say and I could be missing something even my son tried and he couldn't get it to work and he is a whizz on the computer help would be great deal If not this is the last time I will attempt to post photos

Go to your photo, bring it up and on the right hand side you will see "Links to share this photo"
Click on the one marked IMG and it will automatically copy the link, then just paste it into your post, no need for any extra work..

Luke.

I struggled with this too. It should be like Luke said, just paste the code that PB gives you. Don't click on the "photo button" here on RRB, you don't need it anymore. Paste the image code right into your message.

Don't give up now, you've nearly got the pic posting issue sorted:banana:. If you want remote steering for your project, you could build something similar to the steering on this recycled recumbent I built a few years ago. PM me if you need some direction. What are you building, do you have a sketch?

Latest posts

Back