SUBTERFUGE (Finished)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: un-named as yet

I'm looking for another 26" middleweight rat trap style springer for the other end. it doesn't need to be in great shape just something I can work with. a girls may work better as the head tube needs to be a bit longer. even just parts of a broken one. just remember cheap! here's a photo of what I need.
P1010643.jpg

P1010642.jpg

man all i am gonna say is there will be a few like that this year :shock: lookin good

when ya gonna name it? updates? gotta lead us in the wrong direction remember? :mrgreen:

Re: un-named as yet (new name "SUBTERFUGE")

some photos I took yesterday:
img_1232.jpg

img_1235.jpg

img_1236.jpg

img_1234.jpg

Nice bike, but I like your yard even better.

You guys do realize that you're sick don't you? it takes a special type of person to "like" my yard
iconpound3vw.gif

Awsesome 'twin-flex' idea. I just hope the copy cats don't try to steal your thunder. During one build off I commenced building my own springer and the next thing you know..... :roll:

i am going to do a rear springer because i wanted to last year and ran out of time. as for the fork thing lets face it the rules are written so that really thats one of the only parts you can hand make that sticks out on the bike. its all good and i always say copying is the most sincere form of flattery. and i want your yard must be cool when you cut down the weeds and find stuff you thought you lost or sold :mrgreen:

well, if it works out as planned mine should be quite different from anything here, I have a few things up my sleeves. I do love how easily the rat trap springer stuff adapts to the rear of the bike. :D
truthfully I haven't worked on mine much yet been busy with other things recently.

Man would you shoot some pics of your yard bikes!!!!What are those tank bikes on the left.Dude Im not playin Im so stoked on your backyard HAHA!!!Your Murrat is gonna be dope if you twinflex it.

no progress yet, still in the planning stages.
noworkyet.jpg

You Need a new room mate.... :shock:

I will be participating very soooon!!! :mrgreen:

Be WERE!!!! HA HA HA!!! :wink:

Latest posts

Back