stallion racer

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wasn't real happy with the tank so i did it again and it came out way better this time,some sanding and bondo work and it should be good
IMG_20120510_091521.jpg

got my mags and tires in today they are not the motomags i wanted but they are rad and the price was right
IMG_20120523_142747.jpg

i figured out how to make some clip on bars with a 1/8" stem, now i need to cut up the bars and find a matching stem if any one has one hit me up please
IMG_20120523_142658.jpg

Somehow I missed this build!
I love that frame and the cafe racer work you are doing.
This is gonna be a cool build to watch.

I love these Stallions, they're very distinct and ahead of their time for sure.

If you decide to ditch the fenders, I will make a very fair offer for them! I have a Stallion missing fenders to make a complete, correct bike and would love a pair; so seeing these bobbed would sting :shock: But 'tis your bicycle!

Cool frame and fun build to watch!!!!

The Freaky Bunnies are getting hungry for an update!!!!!!

bunnyteeth.jpg

kingfish254 said:
The Freaky Bunnies are getting hungry for an update!!!!!!

bunnyteeth.jpg

wo those bunnies remind me of my my ex wife cute and satanic! well i have been doing a lot of bondo work, i got like 5 coats on the tank right now im going to try to make this thing look old and dirty but clean and if i can scrape up some cash i would like to put a gulf racing sticker and some pin stripes down the center of the tank and seat
IMG_20120625_122505.jpg

Very nice! There is a new BO7 build that is also a cafe racer.

Welcome back and GTB!!!!

Ape Stanger said:
That's an awesome tank! Really looking forward to seeing your bike finished. What is that bike in the background? :mrgreen:

yo bro me to, the bike in the background is my motorized boardtrack racer i road that bike like 15 miles today to get some build off material today. i love days off!!!check it out viewtopic.php?f=54&t=57912

Latest posts

Back