St. Pat. Day ride w/ Phx Phreaks pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rode w/ the Phoenix Phreaks today in downtown Phoenix for the St. Patricks Day Parade. It was a blast.Met up w/ SlickRick, Greenblazer and Leheffe, there was about 23 riders in all. Weather was perfect, this was the maiden voyage for the tandem trike, to my relief it worked just fine. The bed of the bike also served as a nice platform for the Phreaks sign.`i` would like to thank Greenblazer and Leheffe for the invitation 8)
STPAT016.jpg

STPAT015.jpg

STPAT013.jpg

STPAT012.jpg

STPAT011.jpg

STPAT010.jpg

STPAT008.jpg

STPAT001.jpg

Looks like a good time was had by all. You gotta post up some finished pics of the trike! Wish we had short weather!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :roll:
L8 EM

Dang, that looked fun. Been off the forum for a while working on cars and other things, so I completely missed this. Oh well, I'll have to catch the next one.

Greenblazer and crew are really invading the Phoenix area with Phreaks! Great looking group of bikes and I always love looking at the Phreaks and their attire! Gigs and I hope to ride with them someday!
Thanks for the pics,
Chainsaw

Tiki... That looked liked it was a lot of fun!!! You guys in Phx really love parades. When I was there during the Fiesta Bowl parade, I tagged along with several other adults behind my sons high school band when they marched. Many people watching the parade got up out of the stands and came and shook hands with us. I also got to meet a couple of Phx Phreaks that were on bike taxi's. Great people and I wish that I'd had a bike to ride. Thanks!!!

Back