Spoiler Alert.. Screamer Kustom in the works!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool idea to use the orange to cover the spokes. This one is coming out nicer then the first one you made. You should get a tube with the bent air valve so you can use the hole in the hub cap for it. It looks really good so far!

Cool idea to use the orange to cover the spokes. This one is coming out nicer then the first one you made. You should get a tube with the bent air valve so you can use the hole in the hub cap for it. It looks really good so far!
It's a 5 spoke Lester mag so the caps covered the spokes. Just needed the caps to look less realistic. Kind of makes it look like it belongs on a bike. [emoji1]

Sent from my Z963VL using Tapatalk

This wheel might be a good fit with the rear mag

20170810_113035.jpg

This bike really nails what it means to be a muscle bike. Looks straight out of the early 70's but with a maturity that the original bikes never had. Bravo!

I can't wait to see what crankset gets stuffed behind the chain guard. Subscribed!

If only they made a hubcap to fit a 16" bike wheel lol

Check out golf cart hub caps on Ebay. They have SS style and Cragar style mags for 8 and 10 inch golf cart wheels. Not sure how big the hub cap is but they look like they might work.

Check out golf cart hub caps on Ebay. They have SS style and Cragar style mags for 8 and 10 inch golf cart wheels. Not sure how big the hub cap is but they look like they might work.
They are tiny already scoped those out lol. I guess I'm going with a drum. I'm modifying your fuel fork too [emoji3]

I'd love to see a rear view of the wheel/mag/gear clearance. Putting that all together is an artform.

Carl.

I'd love to see a rear view of the wheel/mag/gear clearance. Putting that all together is an artform.

Carl.
Making a little progress..
73fe694f7c12d09ed452c1704a68d685.jpg

Latest posts

Back