1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

SoCal Rider

Discussion in 'INTROS' started by QuickSand, Jun 14, 2012.

1. QuickSand

QuickSand

Wutup guys!

Found this site months ago. I've been reading and viewing the builds/pictures. You guys have some sweet classy stuff in here! Finally decided to sign up because I'm going to need help with my bike. Don't ride much besides the weekends. I work out & jog weekdays when my daughter doesn't keep me busy. I'm a full time single dad, do some artwork, been a dj all my life. We ride/wrench ATV's, Glamis Dunes & Pismo Beach is where we vacation.

[​IMG]

2. ruddigger

ruddigger

Welcome. Any plans for that bike?

3. Laidback

Laidback

Sup "QuickSand"... Koo... into DJ'ing... got a small collection of 12' (jams from mid80-mid90)...anyways.... Welcome BR 8) ...

4. QuickSand

QuickSand

Thanks guys!

For now I just need it to run smooth. Crank & rear hub need some work. Not sure if it's the front gear or crank that's bent a bit. Also thinking about a 3 speed hub, can anyone suggest any particular one? Also thinking about wide tires/rims. I would appreciate weblinks where I can view some deals on these parts. Just got her basic foam grips & i definately want vintage style lighting for her. [​IMG]

Good stuff on the music collection, I have quite a few from those eras!

Can staff add this smilie to the site? >>> [​IMG]

5. Laidback

Laidback

Y :mrgreen:...Dude.. chkout...CyclesUS.com...and "Yes Sa" diggin your SMILE icons man!

6. QuickSand

QuickSand

7. Rat Rod

Rat Rod Owner & Founder Head Honcho Moderator

Welcome! :D

8. QuickSand

QuickSand

I guess i have to register to view wheel pricing?
    Thank you, great website!