SideHacked! Epilogue

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SideHacked! Paintapaloza

Wrapping up paint. I'm going to finish up the bike tommorow, so I can put something in the finish column. Should something unforseen happen.
865.jpg

Girls bike is getting treated to a new tube.

864.jpg

Re: SideHacked! Bike's DONE!

Thanks double D, and thank you all for watching. It's been a tough slog but there's lite at the end of the tunnel. Here's a gratuitous garage door shot for ya'. :D

301.jpg

And now for the final push, finish the sidecar.

With everything going on around that jackshaft with the disc brake, it looks like a motor on there! Cool!

Sweet looking ride even without the wicked sidecar.
BRAVO MAN!!!

Alright Ratters!, time to draw this puppy to a close. There were times when I didn't think I was gonna' make it, but it's done enough for show and tell. Was it worth it? Time will tell, but I'm leanin' NO! It was just WAY too much work, and I'm just getting too old for this stuff. Next year it's time for a Ragetty Rat, I'm hopin' 2 weeks tops. :wink:

I'll be gettin' more use out of this combo next year, and that's kinda' by design. I really hope the granddaughter gets a kick out of this, it certainly beats a stroller.

This my last bike for this year, so I'll probably crawl into the woodwork for a while. Hope to see you all back next year and thanx for viewing.

NOW STOP YA BUILDIN' PEACE!!!!

303.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
WOW!!!!!
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

You have got to get a Batman and Robin costume for Halloween!!!!!

This was my first opportunity for photos with her.

I wonder how many votes I could have got with the "Bunny Factor"?

At this point it just doesn't seem fair. :D :D :D

Latest posts

Back