RRBBO7 HYPE UP THREAD!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peatbog said:
I just bought a tall sissy bar to add to the parts. I don't know why really, but I always wanted to use one, so I figured now was the time.

The reason is that muscle bikes are wicked!
Look forward to seeing it start in less than a week.

Chips_Mahoy said:
kingfish254 said:
You need to set him up with an avatar and such.

I've signed him up for the forums. Just waiting on the approval. He's got a design plan and a name for it ready to go!!

Way to go chip. Tell him that I am looking forward stealing some of his ideas when I get back ;-)

After looking through all the last buildoffs,the bar is sure high...I'm looking forward to the challenge...
I've been brainstorming like crazy and trying to decide which of my 2 frames to build on....
GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrr!!!!!!

I think I could mount a cross here somewhere ?
KGrHqJhoE84i3Ui5WBPWWulu60_14.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Custom-B ... 3cc532f305

yoothgeye said:
My build is going to be hard, maybe I don't wanna be in this thing.

What you talking bout Willis?

I don't think anyone will care if you teardown as some people will already just start with a pile of parts.

I'm losing focus here because all of us in this thread talking are not the "big players" and it's kind of ashamed that once this all starts all the attention wil be given to them. Yeah, once again... I said it.

yoothgeye said:
I don't think anyone will care if you teardown as some people will already just start with a pile of parts.

I'm losing focus here because all of us in this thread talking are not the "big players" and it's kind of ashamed that once this all starts all the attention wil be given to them. Yeah, once again... I said it.

I seriously doubt I'll finish even close to top 10,I'm sure most don't even care.
Seeing what the "big players" do just inspires me to be creative and patient..
I lost at least 2 hours of sleep last night brainstorming for fresh ideas..
There isn't much that hasn't been done before..

I'm good with Top 100! Top 50 would be phenominal! Heck, how may ways can you build a Flightliner that hasn't already been done?!?!?!

Don't lose sight of just having fun and building something you can be proud of!

yoothgeye said:

Big Players ? I really don't think we have big players here, I think the only one who has won twice or came close was Karfer, most of the winners I never voted for and at the end its like wow, didn't see that one coming :shock:

Gold Street Customs said:
Big Players ? I really don't think we have big players here, I think the only one who has won twice or came close was Karfer, most of the winners I never voted for and at the end its like wow, didn't see that one coming :shock:

You'll see, haha, you will see.

Anyway, I guess I'm just jealous because I want all the attention! haha

This year I won't be spending much money, but I will only briefly state that this is a budget build. Per the rules they are all supposed to be budget builds, but since people have different notions of what is cheap and what isn't I'm gonna stop caring that some people are spending twice to ten times what I am.

I will build a bike that I want to see built, and I will love it with plans of it being my bike forever. I will get at least one vote... my own. :mrgreen:

yoothgeye said:
Gold Street Customs said:

You'll see, haha, you will see.

Anyway, I guess I'm just jealous because I want all the attention! haha

This year I won't be spending much money, but I will only briefly state that this is a budget build. Per the rules they are all supposed to be budget builds, but since people have different notions of what is cheap and what isn't I'm gonna stop caring that some people are spending twice to ten times what I am.

I will build a bike that I want to see built, and I will love it with plans of it being my bike forever. I will get at least one vote... my own. :mrgreen:
Ha Ha, I am rolling in all the money I get from unemployment, I think my biggest expense will be spokes, paint,badge and anointing oil :lol:

Stay focused and build what you want.
I don't buy into the idea that there is a good ole boy network here that gets all of the attention.
Builds typically get attention because they are cool, and not because of who is building them.

kingfish254 said:
Stay focused and build what you want.
I don't buy into the idea that there is a good ole boy network here that gets all of the attention.
Builds typically get attention because they are cool, and not because of who is building them.

Then I build things that aren't cool. haha

my bike is tore down already an I've started collecting parts bikes an parts to trade for parts I may need so when I start my build thread if you see any parts in pics you may need feel free to offer a trade I do have a huffy tandam that is getting parted out soon

Latest posts

Back