Ross Barracuda good deal?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
img_20170502_201438238-jpg.464777

Guy wants $175 shipped good deal?, I really like unique Muscle bikes but I just don't want to get stuck with it down the road if this is top dollar value.

I think thee is some meat on the bone if you swap the tires. It looks like the seat is correct, and possibly the sissy. Terry, @jungle t , would be the best resource for this answer.

Does he have any wiggle on the price? Is he using BikeFlights, so shipping is cheaper?

I think thee is some meat on the bone if you swap the tires. It looks like the seat is correct, and possibly the sissy. Terry, @jungle t , would be the best resource for this answer.

Does he have any wiggle on the price? Is he using BikeFlights, so shipping is cheaper?

I'll have to ask him he's selling it on the Cabe, so I will pop over there and ask about any wiggle room.

Terry is selling that? He's good people. He helped me tremendously with parts and info to keep my King Cuda correct.

uH2s2z.jpg

Oh so you know him thats cool, he goes by 123totalpack on the cabe right?
Any way he went down to $150 so I think I'm going to get it. Also beautiful Cuda.

Terry is selling that? He's good people. He helped me tremendously with parts and info to keep my King Cuda correct.

uH2s2z.jpg

Wow hey whoa! Ross made a 24" muscle bike? I had no idea, and here I just picked this up. I assume it's actually a 1968 or so middleweight that someone stuck bars and a seat on, but I figured I'd have a little fun with it as something a little different (and a lot cheaper!) than a Manta Ray.
received_1879089265739803.jpeg

20170830_010053.jpg

I was just going to wing it, but now that I have a 24" Ross to use as a reference (King Kuda! How cool is that?), I will refer back and try to keep it looking something like that. Yeah, I realize that it's not the same starting with the frame being different, but what the heck, it's just going to be a rider. Thinking maybe I can even even use it to enter the Muscle Bike Build-Off...

edit: Holy CRAP. Just checked your build thread. That King Kuda is a custom?!? I'd have sworn Ross sold it that way. That makes it even cooler...

also, I thought it was 24"...

Oh, and hey Terry! Still have the teal Barracuda, I actually just rode it around a VW and bike show last weekend. (to refresh your memory-I traded you the girls' Bicentennial for it last year)

Last edited:
Yes the King Cuda is a complete custom made to look like it should have been the real deal. It's 26", and the frame is a Commander. Terry was a huge help in determining what the details should be, and helped with some parts as well.

You should enter that bike in the Muscle Bike Build off. It runs from Sep 1st thru Dec 1st. It would be nice to have a custom Ross back in the mix. You'll be in Class 2. It can help motivate you, and we can help with answers to get you to the end you want to reach!

Latest posts

Back