RRBBO13 Ratillac.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, good guess.
I thought it might fit Apocalypse Knight well.

Gremiln bells are hung under motorcycles to scare away gremlins, so you have no issues with breaking down or your bike falling over while parked.

I think they came to be during the disastrous AMC Harley Davidson days, they didn't help those bikes.
Were those AMC Gremlin bells? LOL

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Lol, good guess.
I thought it might fit Apocalypse Knight well.

Gremiln bells are hung under motorcycles to scare away gremlins, so you have no issues with breaking down or your bike falling over while parked.

I think they came to be during the disastrous AMC Harley Davidson days, they didn't help those bikes.

Had to hang : mini bowling balls,
Under those AMF Harley.:grin:

This kit doesn't have any mounting hardware.
I was going to make brackets, but decided to just use self tappers.
20180624_182555.jpg
20180624_182549.jpg

In the past 22 days, I've paced down a mountain road next to an elk in the smokies. Saw a bear in the outer banks, had dinner with a raccoon in Carolina beach, and saw a living armadillo outside Savannah.

I've seen some of the most beautiful scenery the Western U.S. has to offer, and went for some strenuous hikes.

But I also met up with some good people from here, and had great conversations and bike rides.
Next time we'll meet more.

Now I'm almost home, and can't wait to get back to work on Ratillac.

Don't forget the White Tailed deer you saw in our back yard...! :grin:

George Jetson would have been proud of you rocket men! Rooks rike Rastro liked it too!
Don't worry Elroy, you'll figure the gearing out soon enough. It's tough matching up the right Coswell Cog with the correct Spacely Sprocket.

EEP OPP ORK AH AH

George Jetson would have been proud of you rocket men! Rooks rike Rastro liked it too!
Don't worry Elroy, you'll figure the gearing out soon enough. It's tough matching up the right Coswell Cog with the correct Spacely Sprocket.

EEP OPP ORK AH AH

I do have a few 3 speed hubs.
Yeah looked like you were struggling a little bit there. Prob better to have some easy gears so it looks like it is gliding along...

Latest posts

Back