1. Photobucket recently update their Terms of Use and are now requiring a $399/year membership fee in order to share the photos that you host with them on other websites. If you use Photobucket to host your photos and are using a FREE account, none of your photos will show up on other websites. Please upload your photos directly to the forum here and no longer use Photobucket. Click here to follow the discussion topic...
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There is a solution for the broken Photobucket image issue on forums. If you use Firefox or Chrome, go into the Extensions (Chrome) or Add-Ons (Firefox) and search for "Photobucket Embed Fix" - it will have an icon that looks like a green piece from a jigsaw puzzle. Install the extension/add-on, restart your browser (Chrome) and you should be able to see all of the Photbucket images again.
    Dismiss Notice

R the forks home made?

Discussion in 'BIKE TALK' started by barnbikes, May 11, 2012.

1. barnbikes

barnbikes

If not who made them?

For sale locally.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Vipon

Vipon

they look like forks of an Eliminator. Pretty sure thats the bike they came from, I'm new at muscle bikes

3. mos6502

mos6502

I don't know who made them, but I'm positive they didn't come off of an eliminator. The pictured bike looks like it has/had 26" wheels, forks from a normal muscle bike wouldn't work. I think these are those forks people would order out of the back of comic books and the like.

4. Michaels

Michaels

I don't know about homemade or not but the steering geometry is kind of weird, the headstock needs to be angled a bit to steer nicely. Whole bike looks odd but could be a neat project to make it better!

5. dragnusa

dragnusa

someone on here had posted an old ad a while back I think it was a wards ad that had where you could order all the chopper stuff for your bike

6. SCHWINNRAY69

SCHWINNRAY69

Looks like it came off a 70's Blue Streak :wink:
    [​IMG]

7. mikesbikes36

mikesbikes36

ram rod, king kat,fire cat ....murray made bikes i belive ....get em !!!
    that sissy bar is an old one also ....how much they askin ...id scoop it up if i was u !!!!

8. Dorian

Dorian

9. Michaels

Michaels

Excellent link, those bring back memories of drooling on the comic ads, never got any of the good stuff but I did manage to get a rear slick when my back tire wore out!