NEW STUFF AT WAL-MART (Op Bike PICS ADDED)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fone132.jpg

149.00. Steel frame. the Matte black is pretty decent on the frame. Not so decent on the rims. They made the mistake in leaving the rims shiney underneath. I could scratch the paint off the rim with my fingernail. The tires 26x2.35 are on wider rims.. about 2 inches wide. I think it is a good donor bike. OH! i forgot to add the tires are cheap and sloppy..Very uneven between the black and whitewall.
fone144.jpg

fone149.jpg

fone141.jpg

fone142.jpg

A better donor bike for the price. frame is missing tabs for the wood tank but has the extending rear rack, wide rims and 26x2.35 tires (not Panama Jack tires) AT A WHOPPING PRICE OF 119.00!!

fone153.jpg

my walmart just started carrying the raleigh boardwalk series.

pretty much the only cruisers i found.
11.jpg

1.jpg

cmscontroller.jpg

icyuod2 said:
my walmart just started carrying the raleigh boardwalk series.

pretty much the only cruisers i found.
11.jpg

1.jpg

cmscontroller.jpg
Are you sure they are Raleighs? My LBS, a Raleigh Dealer, would be quite interested to find out. :shock:

Highridah said:
im actually buying that in a few days its really nice
We are looking forward to your detailed assembly, lol.. I think it is a sweet bike. Even sweeter price. As long as you are prepared to change a component or two..

FaceOFFbikes said:
Highridah said:
We are looking forward to your detailed assembly, lol.. I think it is a sweet bike. Even sweeter price. As long as you are prepared to change a component or two..
yup gonna change the forks and tires and sand and finish the wood and add a sweet stereo to it

Highridah said:
FaceOFFbikes said:
Highridah said:
yup gonna change the forks and tires and sand and finish the wood and add a sweet stereo to it
Stereo sounds like a good idea.. Hey No need to sand the wood.. You are looking at a clear decal on the chainguard and tank to give the finish look along with the graphics..

FaceOFFbikes said:
Stereo sounds like a good idea.. Hey No need to sand the wood.. You are looking at a clear decal on the chainguard and tank to give the finish look along with the graphics..
i went there today and saw something way cooler but i wont be buying either im gonna put that money into building a stupid fast pc and putting the speakers on my chopper

The Cranbrook has evolved

Spotted these at the wal-mart in Hamilton, OH today. All three are marked as Cranbrooks. Two boys versions and one girls. Not a bad looking bike for 75 buckadoons. They also had the OP cruiser and it was only $98.

4822511364_252a3a59f7.jpg

4822511222_b4db85c8e9_b.jpg

4821893415_95623bcc94_b.jpg

I haven't seen that green and black? Huffy Cranbrook in nyc/nj yet.. I would buy that for parts if the rims are black..

i used the Bell StreamLiner tire on the rear of this , they are a soft compound and pretty wide
Picture095.jpg

Latest posts

Back