new pictures of the "rag and bone"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
here you go after many request.... i got the brakes on this week. its a friction lever system, out of control.... more pics to come.

ragnbone1.jpg

ragandbone3.jpg

ragnbone2.jpg

Kynetic sculpture so far outside the sqare it needs a passport :!: :lol: :roll: love your work. From a fellow metal sculptor.

Classy

mig welding, but you got to keep it low or you'll burn it right through. i worked on the rag and bone today, its funny how it can change shape over the course of one day. I rode it around on campus and got a lot of attention. also a lot of camera phone action.

yeah i need to put something on that kick stand, maybe a doll's head. its funny i got rid of the tank and added another wheel. its becoming a monster. and ill try to get some fire to come out of this thing

I haven't seen anything like that since the 70's.............but that was only in a dream!

the hand brake is just dangling because i didnt take it off. now it has a rubber stop attached to a lever that i push down on the wheel. its pretty old school but it gets the job done. right now the bike is in peices. im fixing to paint and torch it for a nice finish. i'll have some photos up in a week or two.

That is so rad! I like the use of the golf bag cart, I've always seen them at thrift stores and thought they could be re-purposed... Nice work!

Latest posts

Back