New guy here again....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here's two more of my bikes. Both are Schwinns, the red primer one is a 70s frame, raked about an inch out of the top tube, cut down mountain bike bars, 24x3 rear, 26 x 1-3/8 front. The black one is a newer import 5 speed that I added mini ape hangers, a repop springer, and twist shifter. Hope ya like them.
bikes1.jpg

Nice lookin bikes. I like the looks of the primer one. The tires, raked frame and handlebars are a great addition. What does the chainguard say?

Chainguard

It says "Bedslead Kustoms". That is my cousin's business, he makes cast aluminum stuff, car club plaques, etc. We took the bike to a few car shows and threw the name on it. Thanks for the comments on my bike.

ya homes, i like the primer red one, check out my primer red one, they look like cousins, and it almost looks like an estranged relative of my new one

I like em' both - long & low and traditional - a nice combo of contrasts.

Did you need to mod the frame to get the 24x3 on the primer bike?

-Mp

Thanks for all the comments. Iv'e always had a thing for bikes, and it's great to see others do too. The 24x3 is a tight fit between the chain stays, but a little massaging with a grinder and a piece of 3/4in pipe with a few hammer blows give it just enough room. I also had to space out the chainguard a little so the tire wouldn't rub on it. The back wheel is also pretty far back in the dropouts.

Latest posts

Back