My new FATTIE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Last month I was all set to order a Dolomite and then I decided at the last minute to order a Motobecane from bikes direct. The down side to this is they are out of stock and you can only preorder and wait untill May. Another down side (for me anyway) last year they had orange and bright green and this year you can only order orange and i really wanted green so oh well i said and ordered an orange one to be delivered in May.Then i sit and see everyone with their fat bikes and May started seaming like forever. Then I got an e mail Wednesday night from bikes direct that said "we were deep cleaning our wharehouse and found a GREEN fat bike in your size that we can ship tomorrow or you can wait untill May for the orange, please let us know so we can offer to the next in line". I could not email them back fast enough!! Well the new beast arrived today and here are some pictures to share. I bought the bear trap pedals and i also had a brown brooks saddle and grips i will put on later

This seems like a far better buy than the Walmart fatty. Nice bike. Wouldn't mind having one.

Those are mechanical brakes FYI.

I do like the green more than the orange also, matches the rim strips better!

Look like hydraulic brakes to me. I like the green, I've made some upgrades to my Dolomite plus the are going for $349.99 if you want to trade. Look'n good ndaway.

Looks great! Now I can't wait to get my Orange one. Lucky you that they had one for you. Come on May 15th!

Latest posts

Back