MY 2011 BASMAN "The Sunshine Stealer"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After seeing many of the new builds recently hit the Forum I've decided to post my "Sunshine Stealer" I finished this build in July and plan to ride it next year at my Club's 10th Anniversary. I intend to keep this bicycle nice as long as I can... As many of you know I am very hard on the bicycles I ride, especially after I drink. So this one wont be seen out to often... I have plenty of other bicycles to crash anyway...

The paint is a 2 stage custom powdercoat. It has a mirror silver base covered with candy orange or candy antifreeze green both with a micro-flake silver glitter in the powder clear coat. It features Electra 26 x 2.35 white wall tires, Boney finger leather saddle, Monark re-pop fork, Felt front hub, 3 piece aluminum cranks, 80 mm rear rim, and Basman wide single speed rear hub.

A VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO: Kowalla and his friend Vulture for the pin-striping, Safety McCracken for lacing my wheels, Rhalf and Kitty for this frame, The Chopperdome for all the others frames that made this build possible. Dan the Man at Electrotech Coatings, PeeWee for my Electra parts, and all else involved with the build.

Thank you to those who inspire me... My friends in bicycle culture and most importantly THE CHOPADEROS.

LONG LIVE AND GOD BLESS THE CHOPADEROS!!!!!

Summer2011006.jpg

Summer2011014.jpg

Summer2011011.jpg

Summer2011015.jpg

Summer2011013.jpg

Summer2011008.jpg

Summer2011002.jpg

Summer2011009.jpg

Summer2011004.jpg

Summer2011016.jpg

I don't get jealous of other peoples' bikes to often....But that is one NICE ride!

Very nice. I've always liked full fender on those frames. Nice mix of old and new with the springer also.

daaayyyyyuuummmmmm.
I could easily picture the Riddler or the Joker riding that eye popping beast!!!
Bravo!

I haven't checked in for months.... Nice to see the threads survive.

Awesome bike, I love the mix of color, new and old parts, everything about it. A couple of your pictures went straight to my screen saver. Don't wreck that bike. Gary

Latest posts

Back