Murray Astro Flite

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so I was able to score a Murray Astro Flite frame (missing wheels and tanks?) I had no idea what this thing was. I liked the pic for a bike for my wife. When I picked it up, I realized just how old this thing is. My question is, is it worth anything? It is a women's bike, and like I said, my original intention is to do a bike for my wife. Or would it be profitable to clean it and try and sell it the way it is? Thanks.

Last edited:
Good base for a cool cruiser I say build it and let your wife enjoy it , in fact the one of the first bikes I restored was for my wife after wards she's always been enthusiastic when I drag an old bike home .
Also if you would like some examples go to the" Show me your " thread you'll find some good examples of these type of bikes .

Rafael

Good bones to start with, tanks are available on eBay. I might even have one in the cabinet, depending on the mounting points.

Ok, so I was able to score a Murray Astro Flite frame (missing wheels and tanks?) I had no idea what this thing was. I liked the pic for a bike for my wife. When I picked it up, I realized just how old this thing is. My question is, is it worth anything? It is a women's bike, and like I said, my original intention is to do a bike for my wife. Or would it be profitable to clean it and try and sell it the way it is? Thanks.

I believe I actually have a tank .

Latest posts

Back